The prequel sequence to The Ghost King involves an explosive finish! Cadderly trips domestic to the Edificant Library, hoping to rebuild his shattered existence - however the chaos curse has one final shock in shop for him. Failure capacity the lack of his liked Danica, luck may well herald a brand new period for the fans of Denier.
By Bruce R. Cordell
A 4th variation D&D event for 17th-level characters.
In this event, the computers detect that no longer all souls relaxation effortless, fairly these lively away to Nightwyrm fort. to profit the reality, gamers needs to pierce death's veil itself and input the Shadowfell, the place sinister echoes of existence wing via everlasting gloom.
This event might be run as a stand-alone experience or as half 3 of a three-part sequence of adventures (starting with P1 King of the Trollhaunt Warrens(TM) and P2 Demon Queen's Enclave(TM)) that spans 10 degrees of gameplay.
By Elaine Cunningham
Rich in magic and treasure, to people who pay attention of its legends it's the final paradise. To the beleagured elves of Toril it's the final safe haven. yet to many it's the final prize.
At the center of its tale is Amlaruil, Queen of All Elves. whilst Evermeet comes lower than colossal, devastating assault, her sacrifice holds the final desire of saving the elven homeland.
By Amber E. Scott
- Details on pirate strongholds, from the tropical isles of the Shackles to the Varisian urban of Riddleport and past, current a variety of concepts for freebooters, corsairs, scallywags, or even government-sponsored privateers through the internal Sea zone. Pirate-themed archetypes, new spells and magic, feats, piratical personality characteristics, a pirate slang primer, and extra watch for plunder during this player-friendly book!
By Amber E. Scott
- The bustling bazaars of Absalom supply numerous delights, yet even they don't promote every little thing. basically within the peerless markets of mysterious Katapesh can one locate something on the market, from the misplaced diamonds of a fallen empire to a snatch of slaves freshly captured off the internal coastline. This unique wilderness locale serves because the backdrop of the Legacy of fireside event Path within the per 30 days Pathfinder series, and this informative, lushly illustrated, full-color advisor offers every little thing gamers and online game Masters want to know to convey the darkish markets of Katapesh to bad life.
By R.A. Salvatore
Input the woodland of Shadows...
In Sylvan Shadows follows Cadderly the scholar-priest, as he leaves his domestic to strive against the evil unleashed by means of the Chaos Curse. To counter fortress Trinity's plans for conquest, the cleric and his buddies input the gorgeous woodland of Shilmista. yet one of the bushes and glades of the woodland, Cadderly needs to conflict a big evil.
By Clayton Emery
The misplaced Empires sequence uncovers the secrets and techniques of the traditional civilizations of the Forgotten Realms world. Why did Cursrah fall? Who was once the big name of Cursrah? and the way can a long-dead urban threaten the trendy realm of Calimshan?
By Richard Lee Byers
Renegade dragon hunter Dorn hates dragons with a fondness few can think, not to mention fit. He has committed his complete existence - a lifestyles spent within the twisted physique of a half-golem - to killing each dragon he can find.
You may perhaps believe a similar method if one in every of them had killed all your relatives in entrance of your eyes, bitten you in part, and left you for dead.
Killing one dragon at a time is tough sufficient, but if the impossible to resist impluse to slide into feral insanity starts to beat ont one, yet each dragon all throughout Faerûn, civilization's merely desire may well lie within the final alliance Dorn and his fellow dragon hunters might ever accept.
No subject what occurs, the following yr goes to be a tough one for Dorn, and for Faerûn itself. The 12 months of Rogue Dragons has come...
By R.A. Salvatore
Do not omit the gripping end to Salvatore's New York Times best-selling Transitions trilogy!
When the Spellplague ravages Faerûn, Drizzt and his partners are stuck within the chaos. searching out assistance from the priest Cadderly–the hero of the lately reissued sequence The Cleric Quintet–Drizzt reveals himself dealing with his strongest and elusive foe, the twisted Crenshinibon, the demonic crystal shard he believed have been destroyed years ago.
From the Hardcover edition.
By Gary Holian, Frederick Weining
The Dungeons & Dragons global is a spot the place strong creatures contest with traditional women and men in a refined warfare pitting solid agasint evil, legislation opposed to chaos.
It is an international of magic, a global of poser, an international of amazing event -- all a backdrop in your personal adventures.
Inside is every thing you must release your individual model of the 1st crusade global, together with:
- A full-color map of the land of the Flanaess, additionally exhibiting the continentes and seas of the planet Oerth.
- a quick background of the land.
- Descriptions of 60 international locations, prepared for experience